Karen Sanders – Human Resources
Small to medium businesses or lean organisations without an internal human resources function can often run into challenges in remaining compliant and productive workplaces.
Karen Sanders is an outsourced Human Resources Manager that can step in to assist your business develop HR foundations and people management strategies to ensure your business is legally compliant and achieves optimal results.
With more than 20 years’ HR experience in private and public enterprises across the globe, Karen works alongside clients to provide tailored solutions to their unique human resources issues including:
- HR Auditing
- Attraction – employer branding, attraction and selection support
- Management – HR strategy, performance management, performance appraisal, position descriptions, job classifications, policy development, employee handbooks and procedures
- Development – training and development planning, HR projects, succession planning, culture review and development
- Retention – salary reviews and benchmarking, employee satisfaction surveys, retention strategies, turnover analysis
- Exit/Transition – performance management, exit interviews
Areas of specialisation
- Human resources strategy
- Policies and procedures
- Performance management